Re: half working script to mass add host

[Holger Levsen]
> Finn-Arne gladly posted this script to paste.debian.net, to mass add hosts to
> ldap. As it got lost on paste.debian.net I post it here, so someone can take
> it and finish the last bits for polishing (ie, it has the uid=finnarne
> hardcoded :)
>
> Finn-Arne, do I assume correctly it's gpl2+ licenced?
>
> Should I open a wishlist ticket, that it gets included as example into lwat?

Nice.

Note I started on a similar script to populated LDAP using the
information collected by sitesummary.  It is in svn,
debian-edu-config/ldap-tools/sitesummary2ldap.  I stopped working on
it while trying to decide if it was possible to make merged computer
objects for DHCP and Samba hosts, but guess the conclusion is that we
need to have separate LDAP threes for these with duplication of
information. :/

Happy hacking,