Re: Video recordings from the Debian Edu/Skolelinux conference (Was: Debian-Edu Skolelinux Developer Gathering in Oslo, Norway, 10th-12th of October 2008)

Hi,

On Friday 17 October 2008 16:33, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> This is probably not the final resting place, but provided for all of
> you who where missing at the conference.  I suspect the videos will
> show up somewhere on <URL:http://meetings-archive.debian.net/> soon,

For this to happen, the videos need to be accompanied by a suitable licence,
otherwise we are not allowed to distribute them.

I would recommend to use
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/LICENCE which is
basically the BSD-Licence with the word "software" replaced by "media files"
or such. (Read it yourself :)

Also it would be great if you could come up with a short index file or a link
to the schedule, just browsing a genereated index like its available on
http://www.nuug.no/pub/video/skolelinux/ is not really user friendly :)
(Though its friendly for mirroring :)

regards,
	Holger, speaking as maintainer of m-a.d.n