Re: THINCLIENTS not working, probably deb-edu-config fault

2008/10/12 Klaus Ade Johnstad <klaus@skolelinux.no>:
> This means that either you are using a wrong username/password
> combination (try logging in directly on the thinclient server), or
> maybe your ltsp-ssh keys are wrong, try running the command
> ltsp-update-sshkeys

Sorry, this time I was wrong: after the resotre of the backup, there
were no users on lwat.
I see that open ssh has to be update- Do you think I need to run
ltsp-update-sshkeys after it? In other words, do you thinkl it's a
good idea to update it?