Debian Professor for Linux-Magazin

Hi all,

for german Linux-Magazin, I am looking for a Debian insider who is
invested as a professor. Is there a professor reading this list, who'd
like to write one page with Debian news for Linux-Magazin?

Background: Our next issue will be written completely by professors. One
section called "Debianopolis" is usually written by Martin Loschwitz, a
Debian developer. For this special issue, I need a professor who would
write "Debianopolis": About 4000 characters containing current incidents
within the Debian world.

Are you a professor and do you feel like it? Please contact me.

Thanks all.

Best,

Anika

--
Anika Kehrer | Linux-Magazin Online
Linux New Media AG, Putzbrunner Straße 71, 81739 München, Germany