Re: msi wind

On Sunday 05 October 2008 11:02:26 nigel barker wrote:
> update: fixed the wireless after discovering this:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-meta/+bug/246141/comments/4
>7
>
> thanks!
Hi,

I and a couple of my friends are publishing a monthly e-magazine in pdf. It is
called Enixma and it is in Turkish. One of the contributors had an MSI Wind
and hacked it. The wifi card is not supported and he unplugged the wifi card
and replaced it with another wifi card and it works.

here is the link of the latest issue of enixma which is October 2008, issue
number 25

http://www.enixma.org/dergiler/0810/0810.php

It has got images of all he did. I hope it may help you. If you need any
assistance please contact me.

Goksin Akdeniz
http://www.enixma.org