Re: Debian-Edu Skolelinux Developer Gathering in Oslo, Norway, 10th-12th of October 2008

This gathering is co-arranged with Open Media Now (http://openmedianow.org/).
That is, a good bunch, eight I think, of (mostly) Americans are coming to
Oslo, to sit right next to us and hack Gnash. If there is ONE thing Debian
really needs, it is an open&free Flash player!

So I ask you all: Do seriously consider to attend this gathering!

best wishes,
Lars Risan

--
Lars Risan