Lenny - Daily Built Netinst CD + Proxy?

Dear list,

before fileing a bug report:
Students trying to install Lenny based LTSP servers got stuck
with the "partake in popcon" dialogue:

Without interactivity the answer is regarded as "yes" (log window)
- but then the install hangs for a while, eventually returning that
selection and installation of packages failed.

I ascribe this to our network setting that diallows passing our webcache
proxy. However even the export menu lacks any "network settings" entry.
Can I tweak this or do I have to turn down our DSL firewall?

Did anybody else observe this behaviour?

Cheers
Regards
Ralf