Re: apt-get upgrade to Lenny - now?

Am Freitag 15 August 2008 schrieb RalfGesellensetter:
> while facing some trouble (trying to activate clone mode for nvidia
> gpu) somebody told me just to upgrade to Lenny.
>
> Well, there is a kind of freeze, now, so why not give it a try - at
> least for workstations.
>
> Did anybody try this recently for
> [ ] workstations

Dear list,

I tried an upgrade today (replacing any stable|etch by lenny in
apt/sources.list) - first step went seemingly well - but afterwards
login failed. I still need to find out if this was due to pam or nfs
mount - but after upgradeing libldap etc. some settings might need
adaption.

Thanks for any further hints
regards
Ralf