Re: stopmotion broken in Lenny because vgrabbj is missing

[Martin Oehler]
> I'm not an expert in using stopmotion, but the results seemed
> reasonable. We checked this with two different webcams (one using
> luvc, the other using the gspca kernel module).

Very good to know about an alternative program to fetch images.
Upstream for stopmotion should be told about this.

> Is this a sufficient fix for your needs?

Almost.  It will have to be selected automatically by default in
stopmotion for most users to be able to use it.  You need to talk to
the stopmotion upstream developer about that.

Btw, on <URL:http://packages.qa.debian.org/v/vgrabbj.html> it can be
seen that a fix for vgrabbj has been uploaded, and I hope it will make
it into Lenny.  If not, a backport might be the solution.

Happy hacking,