Problems burning DVD

Hello

I have recently tried to burn the Skolelinux DVD (http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux-cd/debian-edu-etch-amd64-i386-powerpc-DVD-3.0r1.iso) but the first one didn't work (not able to boot on it, could not see any files in Explorer on the DVD) so i threw it away. I downloaded a new iso and burned it on 2x, verified. But when i insert the DVD, there is no files showing on the DVD. Can anybody help me to find out why it's not working. The first time i used "Iso burner" and the second time i used "Roxio" something.

Robert

--
Please keep message text when replying Computer assistance to Akatsi
District http://computeraid.zapto.org Mob: (0047) 47466352 (00233)