Re: Some notes on multimedia support in iceweasel

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Yes.  As far as I can see, gnash in Lenny (version 0.8.3-4) now work
> with all the flash pages listed on
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/FlashInDebianEdu>.  Because of
> this, I enable it in the default Lenny install.

It seem I was speaking to soon.  Trying to reproduce it with a fresh
Lenny install failed.  Fewer pages work today.  This make me suspect I
was by mistake was testing using Adobe Flash yesterday.  I'm leaving
gnash enabled for now, but we need to est more to see if it is good
enough.

Happy hacking,