Re: Logo for tasks page (Was: [Announce] New tasks web Bpages for all CDDs)

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

To me, both names represent the same, and any can be used where the
other would fit.

Well, I trust you about historical facts and it makes no sense for me to
dive into research of the past.  I just would like to suggest to fix the
Wiki Pages that are linking to each other and have conflicting content.
With my interpretation of the different terms the conflict is easy to
solve but I accept that my opinion about things might be wrong.
Just solve the conflicting formulation to avoid confusion for visitors
of the wiki.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--