today, 16 UTC / 18 CEST (Re: IRC meeting 2008-07-11 on #debian-edu (irc.debian.org)

Hi,

the irc meeting will be today, at 16 UTC / 18 CEST on #debian-edu on OFTC and
shall complete in an hour.

The current agenda (is too long and) located at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting

It reads:

Who writes the summary?

bugs we care about in etch
 how to help with newest hardware that our etch cd doesn't care about, i.e.
3w-9xxx pci-id 13c1:1004 (jever)

lenny
 cd building
 progress on bug #311188
 ldapify services?
 XO & XS hidden profiles
 desktop hidden question (multi-select, defaults to kde, other options: gnome,
xfce, sugar)

www.skolelinux.org
 see also ToDo-list
 organizing a wiki cleanup session
 to remove/mark old pages
 to cleanup the structure
 move the cipux pages away

cdd-dev rewrite to cope with different arch meta packages (I need input for
the tags used in the tasks files, please see this posting for the tags that
remain unclear)

any other business
 please create an english version of
http://wiki.skolelinux.no/Bidra/kbabel-oppsett