Re: [Announce] New tasks web Bpages for all CDDs

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, juergen.leibner@t-online.de wrote:

What SVN?

Off cdd project.

I have already access to alioth.debian.org.
But that config files can only be changed by a guy called tille ;-)

Or members of group cdd (at least if I not set permissions wrong).
All the config files are at

    svn://svn.debian.org/cdd/cdd/trunk/webtools/webconf

even if there is no automatic process to copy this to the location
where the executable code is situated

    /srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/cdd/webtools

this is one of the next steps to do.  So joining the cdd group
is usefull to access both.

Who decided to choose the skole tux image?

Well, there was no such thing like a 'decision'.  I just putted
something there which I felt apropriate.

I would like to see a right logo there and not a tux. ;-)

Yes, and I wonder whether a SkoleLinux logo is really "the" right
logo.  I feel not passionate about this but the pages show the part
of Debian internal packages and is perhaps lacking some stuff
SkoleLinux is adding.  So it is actually not a real SkoleLinux
page ithat's why I wonder whether not mentioning Debian-Edu in the logo
is apropriate.  That's why I would like to suggest to discuss
the issue (and as I said we have some time to do so until the
page gets update the next time).

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--