Re: Nice init script for firewall to force users through squid

Hi,

On Monday 07 July 2008 17:41, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> >To bundle not, but to write GPL licenced documentation based on it. And
> >our documentation is GPL licenced...
> Really?  Do you have some pointers for this limitation.  I want to
> understand that in more depth.

The current documentation is GPL2+. So if we dont want to make it GPL2+ plus
some parts BSD, some other APACHE2 and some other some other licences, we
should stick to one.

Of course we could include snipplets under other licences, but this would make
the resulting document have a horrible mix of licences.

regards,
	Holger