load balancing ltsp servers howto

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your contributions about load balancing ltsp servers to
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/HowTo/NetworkClients !

I have removed the 2nd option of part 2 (using ldminfod to choose the least
busy ltsp server) as this doesnt work in Etch, though the wiki you edited is
the source for the etch manual.

I moved that paragraph to
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/LtspDisklessWorkstation#head-9ae7fe604945dd11d7b5c9ad3d819f820f2ecd14 -
so it's not lost.

In there you write, it works in ubuntu... looking at
http://packages.ubuntu.com/ltsp-server I see that Debian Lenny has more
recent version of ldminfod than Ubuntu feisty, which was released in April
2007 - so I assume this works in Lenny too. Which version of Ubuntu where you
refering too?

regards,
	Holger