Replaced builder@skolelinux ssh keys on Alioth

As part of the openssl cleanup, I have just now created a new set of
SSH keys for the builder user on the skolelinux machines, and uploaded
it as a login key for the de-build-guest user on alioth.  This should
make the automatic building and commits to svn.debian.org work again.

The old keys were generated in 2004, and thus not weak, but they were
dsa keys and have been used with a week random generator and a weak
host key, so I thought it best to make a new key.

There is as far as I know, still more cleanup to be done on the
skolelinux machines, and thus ssh is still blocked there.

JFYI.

Happy hacking,