Re: Fwd: Aaron Siego: Deploying KDE to 52 million young people

A quick glance doesn't seem to suggest so - the docs on the website make
it look like it's simply referencing the Debian repository, which isn't
adequate for GPL 2 (GPL 3 is ok with this). The changes to usplash look
minimal, but even so the (seeming) failure to provide a source package
is an issue. If anyone's got a contact with the development team, I'd
appreciate it if they can get this looked at. My Portuguese certainly
isn't up to the task!

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org