Re: debian-edu_0.830~experimental_i386.changes is NEW

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008, Debian Installer wrote:

Changes: debian-edu (0.830~experimental) experimental; urgency=low
.
 * Add new meta package educatopn-develop according to a hint from a
   Sidux-Seminarix user (Thanks to Thomas Kross <thomas.kross@muuskist.de>)

As announced last week I uploaded debian-edu meta packages containing a
new meta package education-develop to experimental.  If the override
file is adapted accordingly I will move on uploading it to unstable.

Moreover I would like to mention that I will write a mail to
debian-release@lists.debian.org that I plan to update Debian Med
packages *after* the freeze.  This seemes very rational to me because
the list of dependencies should be fixed *after* freezing the packages
inside the pool.  I'll keep you CCed.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--