[OT] Seak for Ludger Sicking (Was: Request to Join Project Debian-Med)

Hi Ludger,

thanks for your interest to join Debian Med but I have problems to obtain
your Alioth login name.  Somehow you are not listed under the name Sicking
and Alioth unfortunetely does not include the login name to the request. :-(

You might like to consider subscribing the Debian Med mailing list and
write a short introduction to this list.

Kind regards and thanks for your interest

      Andreas.