stable update proposal: flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound

Ref item 9 on <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting/20070813>,
here is a update proposal for the stable release.

I propose to add flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound to the releas.
Currently versoin 0.0.svn2431-2.0.edu.etch.2 is available.  The same
package is also uploaded to Debian by me, and waiting in NEW there.

This package, together with the flashplugin-nonfree package, make it
possible to get sound working with the non-free flash browser plugin
from Adobe.  It enables ESD sound on flash when installed, and should
be installed together with the flashplugin-nonfree package when
enabling flash support.  There has been questions about the stability
of this plugin when used with firefox.  I hope the issues have been
resolved since those problems was reported.

Happy hacking,