Re: Which cups packages should be included in the Standalone task?

Am Montag 08 Dezember 2008 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> I'd say all which are also installed on the server. Printing is an
> expected feature for a standalone machine IMO.

Hi there,

does this say that standalone machines (independent from tjener) should
be able to share their local printers using cups-server?

I would expect that a cups client is sufficient. Often missing are
driver files (PPD), and sometimes we had missing rights (lpadmin) to
setup local printers (or even add network printers to local system).

Regards
Ralf

PS: How about printing-quota BTW?