Re: Diskless Workstation - impossible to install
- To: "lista debian-edu progetto" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Diskless Workstation - impossible to install
- From: "Valerio Pachera" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:58:16 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <85F70EF7B2444D039C136AF14CA3A49D@static00>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20081020185440.GF8315@ryukin.fglan> <8EBE66AB5F5E48318E0946FA169EEF3C@static00> <20081021181516.GI8315@ryukin.fglan> <E0E8E0219EB94B59B36A97DC793E2F10@static00> <20081023195459.GK8315@ryukin.fglan> <85F70EF7B2444D039C136AF14CA3A49D@static00>
Hi all, as wrote in a previous mail, most of all my problems were
cause by modifcation in hotplug configuration file
I exchanged the network card names.
I reinstalled everything, updated everything and thinclients works fine.
I run also ltsp-make-client to have diskless workstation and it worked!
It staied long on tasksel but at the end it successed.
> setting this to:
> option root-path "/opt/ltsp/i386";
> Made it redundant at "/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/pxelinux.cfg/default".
I confirm that, and I can add that if they are both present, it fails
at mounting home dirs.
We need to correct the wiki removing "nfsroot=/opt/ltsp/i386" from
During the boot, DWS stop long in "stopping munin".
What is that?
I have to install some more stuff in the chroot. How can I use
synaptic in the chroot?