Multiarch DVD dropps one arch

I had a look at the DVD build this morning, to figure out if all the
packages we plan to install are on the DVD or not, and discovered that
a lot of them were not.  Around 300 packages were missing.  Because of
this, and the fact that we have a powerpc netinst CD now, I dropped
powerpc from the multiarch DVD.  After this change, all the packages
we plan to install are included on the DVD, and we get even some of
the suggested packages too.

I've also changed the build to use the daily built debian-installer
images, to get images using the 2.6.26 kernel instead of the old and
now no-longer working 2.6.24 kernel.

Happy hacking,