Re: Italc on debian etch - image

I compiled and installed the latest ITALC version on debian edu using
the libqt4 4.2.1 and it seems to work fine with  thin client, diskless
workstation and normal workstation.
I have only one client where to test it so I can't realy say how it
behave in a class room with many different clients.

I would like to write a guide and scripts to help to configure it in
all these cases but I need someone to pack it for debian etch.
I could also offer web space to host a small repository.

May someone collaborate in that?