Bug#491536: marked as done (iceweasel: Impossible to get past click through license dialog)
Your message dated Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:47:03 +0000
with message-id <E1KMX03-0006MLemail@example.com>
and subject line Bug#491536: fixed in debian-edu-config 1.423
has caused the Debian Bug report #491536,
regarding iceweasel: Impossible to get past click through license dialog
to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact email@example.com with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: iceweasel: Impossible to get past click through license dialog
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:46:33 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In a fresh Lenny installation, I am unable to start iceweasel because
the click through license dialog box do not respond on the [OK] button
when I choose 'I accept the term of the License Agreement'. This make
iceweasel completely unusable. I suspect this only affect new users.
Because of this, I set the severity to grave.
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
debian-edu-config, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to email@example.com,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
Holger Levsen <firstname.lastname@example.org> (supplier of updated debian-edu-config package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing email@example.com)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:24:10 +0000
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Debian Edu Developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Holger Levsen <email@example.com>
debian-edu-config - Configuration files for Skolelinux systems
Closes: 489715 491536 491929
debian-edu-config (1.423) unstable; urgency=low
[ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
* Reorder squid.conf cfengine rule to work with the file in Lenny.
* Drop squid.conf edit rule for adding the CUPS and webmin ports
(631 and 10000), as it is now the default in squid.
* Rewrite squid.conf access rule to allow access for all RFC 1918
nets (10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12 and 192.168.0.0/16), and not only
the backbone and thin client net, to reduce the difference between
our and the default squid configuration.
* Add cfengine code to initialize PXE install during install.
* Rewrite PXE install script to use DNS name and not IP address to
find preseed file. Also make sure the file it creates are
readable by everyone.
* Preseed DNS domain in PXE installs to get less questions asked.
* Make sure test installs using PXE uses the test repository.
* Call sync before and after cfengine, to see if it solve the
strange problem with cfengine not running to completion.
* Adjust LDAP client test to match the current correct
* Make debian-edu-fsautoresize more verbose when -v is used.
* Added new helper script iceweasel-plugin-support useful for
listing the claimed mime types of mozilla plugin.
* Move iceweasel prefs file from /usr/lib to /usr/share, to avoid
overriding all iceweasel configuration (Closes: #491536).
* Change cfengine rule for thin-client server to only do related
edits on thin-client-server installs.
* Only build the PXE installation environment if we can download
files from the the Internet, until we find another way to fetch
the d-i (PXE) boot images.
* Drop cfengine rules for nss-ldap, we use nss-ldapd now.
* Run /usr/share/doc/kaffeine/install-css.sh during installation for
workstation and standalone profiles if downloading from the
* Split out ldap-server-getcert tool from the fetch-ldap-cert init.d
* Added script debian-edu-winbind moved from the debian-edu-install
* Try to get LTSP installation working, by installing
debian-edu-archive-keyring using debootstrap and using apt option
--allow-unauthenticated until our CD is signed.
* Use lsb_release output to avoid hardcoding distribution name in
debian-edu-pxeinstall (Closes: #489715).
* Try to get PXE install of LTSP servers working by preseeding
* Add LTSP build plugin to accept the local component when
installing from CD, and to append the host sources.list to the
LTSP chroot sources.list to get the same set of packages
[ Vagrant Cascadian ]
* Add ltsp plugin to default to lenny if distribution detection
[ Translations ]
* Updated Turkish from Mert Dirik (Closes: #491929).
[ Holger Levsen ]
* Remove Andreas Stockholm from uploaders, thanks Andreas!
50ba77b41aad24188762cedfbf36502db367c6b8 1254 debian-edu-config_1.423.dsc
5e92102a11911b77b6e62e39364f36fde31a70e4 244919 debian-edu-config_1.423.tar.gz
3bdc4fddabb3bf5d4f59dfcb00d94fcd16154fbd 211674 debian-edu-config_1.423_all.deb
5f83fe9975fbd188cfaec1834d3bce2df9169f1b0fef359aa4d1a84d03b008d0 1254 debian-edu-config_1.423.dsc
cb0ff6dc511a954301a8c97ec77ac77fb9e8b232384546025b1a2f7c7c0d7263 244919 debian-edu-config_1.423.tar.gz
03633fcab2a4099db670ea77513f83e090f616f2cb249de489064d12f74a0fe9 211674 debian-edu-config_1.423_all.deb
066dd6049383856219544cab41740a70 1254 misc optional debian-edu-config_1.423.dsc
ea84aed45f3f1de20528a695d33b1fcb 244919 misc optional debian-edu-config_1.423.tar.gz
acdea6e211c9217bfee56309ea74702b 211674 misc optional debian-edu-config_1.423_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---