Re: Some notes on multimedia support in iceweasel

[Miriam Ruiz]
> Even though it's not perfect, I think gnash is stable enough to be
> considered at this point. Probably swfdec too, but gnash has the
> advantage of running in a separate process, and thus not affecting
> the stability of the browser itself. Not all the films work yet,
> anyway, but many of them mostly do. You can test it and see.

I agree.  But as you can see from the test page, I have splitted the
pages in flash and non-flash pages, and have focused on the non-flash
pages for now.
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/BrowserMultimedia> is the test
page I talk about.

It would be great if someone else could look at the flash stuff now,
to see how many of the test pages work with gnash and swfdec.  I have
spend quite a few hours testing non-flash multimedia pages, and am not
ready to start on the same job for flash pages.

Happy hacking,