Re: debian-cd updated on administrator for building the CDs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: debian-cd updated on administrator for building the CDs
- From: RalfGesellensetter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:54:17 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <200703062242.28446.Steffen.Joeris@skolelinux.de>
- References: <200703062242.28446.Steffen.Joeris@skolelinux.de>
Am Dienstag 06 März 2007 schrieb Steffen Joeris:
> Please note that the new daily builds have a name change and
> therefore they are called "debian-edu-$arch-CD-$number.iso", which
> means the following for the etch-test and the etch daily build.
> Please adjust your download scripts, rsync lines or whatever to the
> new path.
belated congrats for this upgrade - plus some question regarding stable
updates (Skolelinux 3.0 / Debian Etch):
Are there continued daily builds based on Etch? I realised that the
latest revision of Debian 4.0 Etch provides a more recent Kernel
version compared to the latest Debian Edu release. As it comes to more
recent hardware, this could become an install-blocker.