Re: Software for help teachers

Very good to hear that someone is testing the Lenny images.  I hope
you notice the progress, though I suspect it is still some work left
before they are ready for general consumtion. :)

[Valerio Pachera]
> I would like to know if you are going to preconfigure software of
> remote control like ITALC:
> http://italc.sourceforge.net/screenshots.php

I'm not aware of anyone working on preconfiguring italc nor
controlaula, but welcome such effort.  I suspect Jose might look into
merging contrlaula when it show up in Debian.

> I remember times ago you also said it could be a good idea.

Still need someone to work on it. :)

Happy hacking,