Re: [Announce] New tasks web Bpages for all CDDs

Am Freitag, 11. Juli 2008 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, juergen.leibner@t-online.de wrote:
> > I noticed that the url in the conf file isn't correct, but could
> > not edit it by myself as you can see below.
>
> Do you want access to the SVN?

What SVN?
I have already access to alioth.debian.org.
But that config files can only be changed by a guy called tille ;-)

> > The entry should be for example:
> > LogoUrl:     http://skolelinux.org/gfx/logo_skole.gif
> > (maybe one knows a better url and tells us)
>
> Well, the entry is in fact wrong and should have been
>
>       http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/edu/img/slx-tux.png
>
> ('img' was missing).  This is a different image and it might be
> reasonable that you all agree on one image first.

Who decided to choose the skole tux image?
I would like to see a right logo there and not a tux. ;-)

--
Greetings, Jürgen Leibner