Re: Seminarix and Skolelinux

El lun, 16-06-2008 a las 19:48 +0200, RalfGesellensetter escribió:
> Hi y gracias,
>
> Am Sonntag 15 Juni 2008 schrieb José L. Redrejo Rodríguez:
> > e) Some others should already be there, but are not (tuxmath &
> > xsane).
>
> xsane does only make sense with scanners, right? is k3b in Debian-edu by
> default? I'd put those to the same level...

mmm, it's not exactly the same, k3b or brasero might be equivalent to
kooka, while xsane might be equivalent to dvd+rw-tools. Anyway, you're
right: those packages are device-dependent, if you don't have those
devices you just don't need these tools. But if you have them, it's only
some space on your hard disk. I would not have any opossition to add
brasero to education-desktop-gnome and k3b & k3b-i18n to
education-desktop-kde. It's on our users desire, if they want them, why
not providing them in the dvd?

> tuxmath should be in.

sure

Regards.