Re: r41275 - trunk/src/debian-edu-install/debian

Hi,

On Tuesday 27 May 2008 09:19, pere@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> New Revision: 41275
> Log:
>   * Change debian-edu-install.firstboot to touch
> /etc/readahead/profile-once after the testing is done, to run a profiling
> run on the next boot to optimize the boot speed.

While I'm absolutly in favor of this change, I wonder how we can inform the
user that the first boot will take much longer than the following ones?

Maybe the message readahead prints can be enhanced to make it more clear and
also be translated?

regards,
	Holger, being offline, thus neither able to research the current real
situation nor to file proper bugreports