Free Music Software Workshop at Skolelinux.de Centre

Dear list,

currently we are trying to attract more teachers to the realm of free
software. After a Squeak weekend in April with attendance of Antonio
Moreno from Extremadura, Spain, there will be a *Rosegarden* weekend
with  Alf Tonny Bätz from Norway. (Audacity and Jack are also on our
menu.)

In case anybody of you make their way down to Guetersloh, Germany (the
headquarter of Bertelsmann/BMG is located in the middle between
Dortmund and Hannover) - the event will take place from May 16 - 18.

Especially welcome are music teachers who plan computer based sequencing
or notation, and bring their own MIDI devices.

Further information can be taken from
	  http://wiki.skolelinux.de/Rosegarden2008

As there is a maximum amount of participants, please make up your mind
quickly ;)

Kind regards,
Ralf (increasingly in favour of eToys).