Re: Volunter for helping Celestia into Lenny?

Hello,

I remember this package, and I really liked it, actually I was thinking
why it was missing in new versions of debian, or even in another
distros...

So I want to offer my help, maybe my knowledge level it's not so high
but always I can read and learn more about it...

If you are agree, probably the first thing I will do is to try to figure
out from the BTS repport what is under GPL and what is not... And do
some kind of list for clarifying...

Thanks and kind regards,

Carlos Cuevas