Re: irc meeting reminder

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:

"Even though" some of us are meeting this week in Extremadura, we will have
our next irc meeting, on monday 31st of March, 19 utc (remember summertime!),
2008 on #debian-edu.

Agenda at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting

Summary writer is missing yet.

I just want to stress point "6. cdd-dev rewrite ..." and the posting
which is linked to this point[1] especially because Petter seems not
to join the real life meeting.  If I get no information I have only
the choice to ignore all keys inside the tasks files that are unknown
to me.

	Holger (not sure if I'll make it or have dinner with vagrant instead ;)

I've thought dinner in Spain starts at 22:00 at least. ;-)
In any case: Enjoy your meal.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2008/03/msg00025.html