Still interested in the daisyplayer project?

Hi.  As the state of Linux for blind people get more and more in the
news, I thought it was time to revisit the daisyplayer project to see
if it was ready to go into Debian Edu.  I have a look at
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/studentgrupper/2006-hig-daisyplayer/>,
but activity seem to have stopped.

Are you still interested in working on the project, or should be try
to find new maintainers for it?

I've commited to svn a few minor fixes to the build system for
libdaisy, to get it building the Debian package, and will do some more
cleaning to see if I can get a working package.

Happy hacking,