Finn-Arne's summary of the gathering in Narvik

I did some patching on lwat, to make it fit better with the needs of the
Extremadura people.

I talked a bit with the locals on various topics related to lwat.

I talked a bit with Ronny and Holger about netboot installing debian-edu.

I talked a bit with Peter, Jose and Ronny about services that it should
be possible to put into ldap (Sorry about forgetting the notes, but most
of the stuff is in the wiki-page now)

I did a lot of talking in general.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen