downgrade 311188 to important

severity 311188 important
thanks

Hi,

at the Debian Edu developer gathering in Narvik we once again discussed
#311188 and came to the conclusion, that we would like to downgrade it to
important, as debian-edu-config only does these changes if told so by the
admin (by running the script or using the debian-edu installation cds or
preseeding a hidden debconf question).

If debian-edu-config gets installed on a normal system, nothing (bad) happens,
'apt-get install debian-edu-config' (alone) will not mess with policy.

With a severity of important the package will into testing and allow us
easiier and better testing for lenny.

We still plan to fix this bug (and deal with all the blockers) til lenny! See
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Bug311188 for a summary of the status.

This course of action has been agreed on #debian-release too :)

regards,
	Holger