time to start a d-e-i etch branch (Re: r40071 - in trunk/src/debian-edu-install: . debian

Hi,

On Friday 01 February 2008 19:17, sep-guest@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> Modified:
>    trunk/src/debian-edu-install/debian-edu-profile
>    trunk/src/debian-edu-install/debian/changelog
> Log:
>  * Disable disk preseed to avoid looping partman.

This change is only useful for lenny. So I wonder if we should start a etch
branch for d-e-install now... I fear someone will upload this version to
etch-test...

(I'm quite confident we will then notice and prevent it from entering etch,
but IMO we should avoid breaking etch-test too :)

regards,
	Holger