Re: Developer gathering in Narvik, Norway - February 2008

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Anders Kringstad wrote:

I will attend this meeting.

BRING WARM CLOTHES :-P

..And a very loud WELCOME from the Norwegian team :)

Well, what means "warm clothes".  This is a quite relative term.  When
I was in Malaga in February 2004 I was wearing mostly a T-Shirt when a
guy from Malorca was wearing gloves, a pompon hat and a warm coat.  I
I think it would help if you could post current maximum and minimum
temperature, perhaps the current height of snow (to make me think of
skiing equipment ;-)).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--