Please test debian-edu-config from etch-test, and push it to etch

The following changes should really be pushed into etch, to solve the
issues people are having with ltsp-make-client and ltsp-build-client.
Please test the version in etch-test and report back if it work for
you.

debian-edu-config (1.416+svn39935) terra; urgency=low

  * Comment out call from apt to debian-edu-etc-svk, as it messes
    with the terminal and make some install scenarios hang.
  * Set SVKBATCHMODE in debian-edu-etc-svk to enable interactive
    mode when used with svk version 2.0.1-1 and above.

 -- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>  Wed,  9 Jan 2008 10:24:10 +0100

debian-edu-config (1.416+svn39828) terra; urgency=low

  * Make sure our extra LTSP packages and preseeding is used also when LTSP chroot is
    generated after installation.
  * Change APT hook for the debian-edu-etc-svk call do not block waiting for
    input by redirecting stdin from /dev/null.
  * Ignore failures from debian-edu-etc-svk in the postinst while we wait for
    svk bug #435786 to be fixed.

 -- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>  Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:44:20 +0100

Happy hacking,