Please test debian-edu-config from etch-test, and push it to etch
The following changes should really be pushed into etch, to solve the
issues people are having with ltsp-make-client and ltsp-build-client.
Please test the version in etch-test and report back if it work for
debian-edu-config (1.416+svn39935) terra; urgency=low
* Comment out call from apt to debian-edu-etc-svk, as it messes
with the terminal and make some install scenarios hang.
* Set SVKBATCHMODE in debian-edu-etc-svk to enable interactive
mode when used with svk version 2.0.1-1 and above.
-- Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com> Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:24:10 +0100
debian-edu-config (1.416+svn39828) terra; urgency=low
* Make sure our extra LTSP packages and preseeding is used also when LTSP chroot is
generated after installation.
* Change APT hook for the debian-edu-etc-svk call do not block waiting for
input by redirecting stdin from /dev/null.
* Ignore failures from debian-edu-etc-svk in the postinst while we wait for
svk bug #435786 to be fixed.
-- Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:44:20 +0100