T-shirt shop

I opened a couple of shops (1&2) at Cafe Press a while back, with the idea of raising money for SPI / FSF. I have so far sold 11 items and raised $10.10, but hey its a start! I was wondering if there's any objection to me adding some skolelinux designs. I have found some artwork at
http://www.skolelinux.de/~ralf/artwork
Is it ok for me to use anything I want from there?

I will donate 100% to SPI. Opening and maintaining the shop is free.

Shirt quality is not that great, but I wear my Debian T with pride on a regular basis.

nigel

(1)http://www.cafepress.com/support_debian
(2)http://www.cafepress.com/support_fsf