Re: trivia

Am Donnerstag 25 Oktober 2007 schrieb Anders Kringstad:
> AFAIK this is a classroom at either Brundalen VGS in Trondheim
> (highschool) or a classroom at Holmlia Skole (Primary school) in
> Oslo.

Dear Nigel,

this classroom reminds me very much to a school I visited at Ulsrud
(near Oslo) during first  attending to a developer gathering
(especially the curtains). However, I doubt it is one of my own
photographs; I think I took the picture from a collection that was used
for the old plone CMS. So maybe Arnt-Ove will now.

Regards
Ralf