Re: Stable update proposal: sitesummary 0.0.29

Hi,

On Sunday 14 October 2007 10:10, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I propose to update the version of sitesummary in the stable
> repository from 0.0.27 to 0.0.29.

According to #edu-dak and http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Etch Steffen
has approved it, he just didnt send a reply to this request here and
apparantly he hasnt moved the package yet as well.

I'll wait for his comment, otherwise I can move the package tomorrow night
too.

(Steffen has also marked slbackup-php and debian-edu for approval and hasnt
send mail.)

regards,
	Holger