Subject: Extremadura Worksession, Barajas meeting point
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:54:58 +0200
From: "César Gómez Martín" <cesar.gomez@gmail.com>
To: "Andreas Schuldei" <schuldei@gmail.com>, "Andreas Tille"
<tillea@gmail.com>, "Henning Sprang" <henning@sprang.de>, "Patrick
Winnertz" <winnie@der-winnie.de>

Hi there, this is the last mail with some information.
Please, forward this to the rest of the people of your groups.

- The meeting point is Barajas Terminal 4, arrivals floor, there is a
Café called Medas, I will be there from 14:00.

- There will be two taxi cabs with a DEBIAN banner, the first will
leave at 14:30-15:00 and the other one will leave at 20:30-21:00. I
will go to Madrid with my own car too, in case of problems I can drive
some people to Mérida.

See you tomorrow.

Best regards,
César.