Re: KLIK - Userspace Software Installation + Stats (popcon) + New Apps

Am Samstag 06 Oktober 2007 16:27 schrieb RalfGesellensetter:
> while looking for more recent databases of free (edu) software, I
> re-encountered http://klik.atekon.de/

Dear list,

thanks to everybody contributing to this thread. What I learned is that
it was wise to discuss KLIK before just installing it. KLIK is nice for
testing and unstable installations, as it has the touch of 'bleeding
edge' - this is why Kanotix is using it. It can also spread SVN
snapshots to the masses who wouldn't know how to build an alpha version
from sources - so we could use KLIK from live systems or personal
installations in order to test new applications to be part of SLX 4.0.

I will keep on watching on KLIK[2] on personal settings before ever
coming back to the question if it is usable in school networks.

Regards
Ralf