Re: Bind Moodle to LDAP/Tjener/PAM

Am Sunday, den 12 August hub RalfGesellensetter folgendes in die Tasten:

Hi!

> I managed to setup Moodle 1.8.2, now I try to use our Skolelinux user
> base (in LDAP/on tjener) for Moodle as well. Moodle offers several
> modes here, I installed and tested these:
> - ldap
> - pam
> - imap

> With ldap, I might have missed some parameters, anyway known users
> cannot connect.

What have you done regarding to LDAP?
Configuration?
Errors?

[...]
> Also, the use of roles and classes would make things perfect. Any hints
> for this? If I'd manage to use the LDAP module, it should be quite easy
> to extract the needed fields.

> This is more or less what I need to know:
> http://docs.moodle.org/en/LDAP_authentication

Sorry, where is the problem?
The meaning of the opions are described there.

IIRC I've managed to bind a former version of moodle(?) to LDAP at some LinuxTag
in the past, but maybe I'm wrong here.

Ciao
Max
--