Installation report AMD64

Hi altogether,

I've done an installation on my AMD64 yesterday.

Holger advised me to report here so those who care about the current
status will get the info. So here I go.

I've used the 20070317-15:06 image and booted the installer in default
mode.

At the profilechooser menu item I first chose "Main-Server" and
answered the popcon and automatic_partitioning questions. After that I
was in the main-menu with an lowered lowered debconf priority (syslog
says profilechooser chose to stay unconfigured). As hope dies last I've
gone some extra rounds through profilechooser but it stayed
unconfigured.

After manually choosing the next step the install went through just fine
and the System rebooted directly to a well configured X.

Syslog of the installation is available here:
http://www.ping.de/~dh/syslog-debian-edu-amd64-etch-test-20070317

Greetings

Daniel