Re: Building a skolellinux mirror

Hi Lior

On Thursday 04 January 2007 23:09, you wrote:
> A few more questions:
>
> 1. I would like to mirror skolelinux-cd but it has too much files which
> will confuse people. I would have prefer to have something with only
> official release (without any release candidates).
historical reasons i guess, you can fill a bugreport or discuss it at one of
the meetings if you want.

> 2. Whats the difference between skolelinux-sarge and
> skolelinux-etch-test ? Both have daily generated files.
etch-test is the current daily build of the latest development, sarge is an
old one from sarge which is no longer in use (we are not releasing a point
release before etch).

> 3. Whats the content of binary 1 and binary 2? Are they both needed for
> the installation, or the second CD just provide extra packages like in
> Debian.
The first CD is always the installation CD which is the main one. On the
second one you find additional software which might be quite useful
especially for schools without internet access.

Cheers
Steffen