Debian package to keep /etc in svk?

Hi.  As you might know, we in Debian Edu took your tip in
<URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/02/msg00495.html> and
integrated it into our debian-edu-config package.  Now I am wondering
if I should split it into a separate package for others to use.
Before I do that, I want to make sure there is no other package
already doing this, and I hoped you might know more.

The debian-edu-etc-svk script is available from
<URL:http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu-config/sbin/debian-edu-etc-svk?op=file&rev=0&sc=0>
It got a few bugs (unable to handle file names with space in them, and
do not work properly without a tty when there is something wrong with
the repository), but it is already quite useful.

If I split it out into a separate package, I need to come up with a
good name for it.  etckeeper is already taken for the git-based
package from Joey Hess. :) There is also <URL:http://www.isisetup.ch/>
as an git ased alternative.

Happy hacking,